I am currently working as a post doctoral research scientist at the Oxford university, in the department of physiology, anatomy and genetics. I am working in Dr. Tim Vogel’s group, for the ICGeneology project.
I completed my Ph.D at the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Warsaw, Poland. I was working in the laboratory of Neuroinformatics, under the supervision of Prof. Hab. Daniel K. Wójcik. Here, I studied the propagation of currents in a brain tissue.
Before this, I was working at National Center for Biological Sciences, Bangalore, in the laboratory of Prof. Upinder S. Bhalla, where I was involved in development of user interface for MOOSE v2.0 and in the visualization tool called Moogli.
In my previous life, I was writing software for modems and building components for a Solar telescope.
- Modelling and Analysis of Electrical Potentials Recorded in Microelectrode Arrays (MEAs), Neuroinformatics, 2015. Link
- NSDF: Neuroscience Simulation Data Format, Neuroinformatics, 2015. Link
- Collection of Simulated Data from a Thalamocortical Network Model, Neuroinformatics, 2016. Link
- Corrected Four-Sphere Head Model for EEG Signals, Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2017. Link
- A lead-field map of a rat brain using DTI images (work in progress)
- kernal Electrical Source Imaging – a python package (work in progress, github)
- Curating existing ion channel (work in progress)
- A-type Potassium channels HH model (work in progress)
I teach the course ‘Python Programming for Biologists‘ with my colleague Dr. Szymon Łęski